Serving Lacey and beyond since 1998
Seeking compassionate, skilled professionals
Working at Memory Care at The Lodges can be an incredible experience. We are always looking for compassionate, skilled professionals to join our team.
- Medical benefits including medical, dental, & vision
- Paid sick and vacation time
- Free Life Insurance
- Mentor Program
- Access To Public Transportation
- We Promote from Within
Current Job Openings
- Part Time LPN Friday/Saturday 11pm to 7am
- Full Time Caregiver (or HCA – Health Care Aide) for 32/40 [Sat/Sun., double shifts – work 32 hours, get paid for 40]
- Full Time Caregiver Mon-Friday, Evening Shift 3-11pm
- EXPERIENCED CERTIFIED MEDICATION AIDE, Full Time, Thursday – Monday NOC Shift, 11 pm – 7 am. Starting pay $20 - $22/hour, DOE. Experience working with Dementia population a plus; minimum one year experience as a Medication Aide preferred, credentials must be current. Nurse Delegation required.
- PT Cook position - Thursday/Friday: 1:00 – 6:30; Saturday 7:00 – 6:00; Sunday 1:00 – 6:30 (25 hrs/wk appx)
Note: Check our Indeed Page for the most current information.